Asja produces green energy from the sun and develops solar PV systems for a variety of applications.
- quarries, landfills and abandoned industrial facilities
- shelters (parking lots) and building roofs
We also offer an asbestos removal service for building roofs, which includes the dismantling of old eternit (asbestos) claddings and their replacement with supporting frames for PV modules. This kind of operations was performed on the roof of our headquarters in Rivoli (Turin).
Furthermore, we provide Asset Management services for third-party plants. To date, we have built 14 PV plants exceeding 11 MW of installed capacity.
Asja’s expertise includes:
- site identification
- project design
- handling of licence/permit issuance process
- relations with institutions and contracts
- plant construction
- plant operation and maintenance
- authorisation process for feed-in tariffs
- sale of electricity