- We produce green energy from biogas, wind and photovoltaic, in Italy and abroad.
- We prevent GHG emissions by generating carbon credits.
- We operate on the markets with energy trading activities.
- We manufacture and sell energy efficiency systems such as our TOTEM micro-CHP units.
Mission and values
Our mission is eco-sustainable development: carrying out/implementing new projects in the green energy and energy efficiency sectors to take an active part in the fight against climate change.
Our corporate values combine harmoniously business development with social responsibility:
- Responsibility towards people and the environment
- Legality and transparency
- Innovation and continuous improvement
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Agostino Re Rebaudengo
Chief Executive Officer
Emilio Re Rebaudengo
BOARD OF STATUTORY AUDITORS
Pier Vittorio Vietti
The main employer’s association representing and protecting large and small companies operating in the Italian electricity generation sector and producing both renewable and conventional power.
Agostino Re Rebaudengo is president of Elettricità Futura. He is also vice president of Confindustria Energia and Confindustria Cisambiente.
We are also member of…