February 24th, 2017, is the Sustainable Lifestyle Day. As usual, Asja joins “I Use Less Energy”, the initiative launched by Caterpillar to raising awareness of energy saving and environmental issues.
Asja does its part by:
- keeping outdoor monitors off throughout the day;
- switching off lights and electronic devices on lunch break and after 6 pm;
- keeping plasma screens off in meeting rooms.
In addition, Asja encourages its employees:
- not to use microwave ovens during lunch break;
- towards bicycle commuting and car pooling.
Moreover, for this occasion, Asja offsets the emissions from employee commuting.